Explosion and chemical fire at Club Pusu

The Padasjoki house of entertainment Club Pusu is on fire. According to eyewitnesses, the chemical fire was preceded by a loud explosion coming from inside the clubhouse.

According to club president Kalevi Seppä of MC Mellon, the motorcycle club that owns and operates Club Pusu, the club members were cooking ducks when their gas oven inexplicably exploded and started a fire.

Seppä also notified that Club Pusu will remain closed until further notice due to the incident.